Close Store

Annihilation Update

6 replies
Diamonds:
+9
1 Year
Here's the thing I been proposing

Most of the times it's the person who gets the killing blow that gets a kill. It does not seem fair. Take me, for example. I always take the bulk of pvp and a teammate waltzes in and gets the kill plus exp.
The ideas I'm proposing is that, 1, the player who inflicted most damage gets the 'kill'.
Or, 2, there's a idea of kill assists. If you inflict more damage than the person actually delivering the killing blow, the exp is shares between the players and both gets 1 kill on their stats.
Cause, right now, I am hardly getting any kills from where I should.

Another idea is more moderators; they should be based on their time played on anni, their skill level etc... people like JimmyitsPro or SagaeHaruki, they actually deserve to be mods, to keep the hackers in check.

Signed a Concerned Anni Player
Posted Feb 26, 19 · OP
List
Undo
Diamonds:
+48
Pro Member
1 Year
The system about assist is not a good idea. I mean this system is kinda the best right now, just because this isn't OP Annihilation and its kinda hardly to get exp (the only way is using enchanter kit) so i wont vote for adding it. Since Cosmic Craft has the best game-modes which is kinda hard to get success with, that's why you need to put more time playing them.
About the Moderators, i will suggest promoting the Chat-Mods to Moderators. Since Chat-Mod is useless in my opinion (only muting and doing trades). This server needs more Moderators because of the hackers which dominates now days, so yeah. But seems like Allen doesn't trust to any Annihilation player. If you ask me why, i'll say because of the situation of UltraGold (old moderator who banned pretty much everyone on anni).
eca856cb0aa844d66b9e2b61a39cc97c.png
Posted Feb 26, 19
Diamonds:
+6
1 Year
I Agree whab_kw Especially on Annihilation............. and for my own oopinion also you deserve to became a staff on annihilation as an old player and trustable...................
Posted Feb 28, 19
List
Undo
Diamonds:
+9
1 Year
I don’t suit for mod... too temperamental :’(
Also I don’t want the responsibility I just want to game for fun and not deal with hackers
Posted Feb 28, 19 · OP
Diamonds:
+6
1 Year
I dont need to bacome a Mod also But Annihilation Need it :d
Posted Feb 28, 19
Diamonds:
+2
6 Months
Im Agree To your suggestions sky
Posted Mar 9, 19
Diamonds:
+9
1 Year
More things to be added on:
Most of our maps are just stolen from shotbow... I mean, if we stole a few maps there, why not more :d ???
Also, needs more kits.
I don't think CC anni needs the 'bosses', but needs a scout/scorp/acro lagback fix.
Posted Mon at 09:50 pm · OP
NoticeNotices