Close Store

I got hacked and dont know what I should do.

5 replies
Diamonds:
+4
2 Years
This morning 2/8/18, I found my account requiring a login, which was odd, which then led me to discovering my account was hacked and drained. Both my enderchests on GTA and SkyblockD were emptied. Thankfully some things were spared, but my newly acquired Radiation Rifle in GTA (bought yesterday) was taken. I have evidence that leads me to believe I_Like_You did this, as he wanted my weapon for free just 2 hours before this occurred, and now refuses to communicate, others claim he muted me in order to not hear me. I lost somewhat valuable items in GTA and about 15k (not that's much) and close to probably 500k in SkyblockD, only my diamond blocks and leather bunny boots were not stolen. If anyone sees a "Sweet Revenge" axe in red and gray on skyblockD, please let me know asap, as that is most likely the culprit, also my donating flower was stolen from when I bought my rank. Super depressing day today. I don't know how to contact staff about possible reimbursement. My only issue is that my newly acquired Radiation Rifle was taken 2 hours after purchase. I repurchased my radiation rife in the midst of the sadness in order to forget the loss, but it sucks I was hacked. Password has been changed FYI.
Support Ticket
3 votes
42.9%
Contact Staff member directly
2 votes
28.6%
Attempt to contact AllenCC
2 votes
28.6%
Number of voters: 3
Posted Feb 8, 19 · OP
List
Undo
Diamonds:
+15
3 Years
I've never been in such situation my self, but I would say that to do all of the choice above and see what happens.

However, even if the culprit gets discovered, don't instantly expect to get your items back.
The culprit might get a ban, but whoever banned the culprit might not believe your story

But who knows what will happen. You might get lucky and get your items back. That would be Very Cool!
Posted Feb 9, 19
List
Undo
Diamonds:
+4
2 Years
I would think that since IRL dollars are involved, I would expect to at least get those items back. Honestly if someone discovered who it was, then I would be so grateful. Just knowing we have one less hacker makes the community slightly better. I know every item I lost (sorry, i have a photographic memory and im expremely meticulous lol), and would be able to say the enchantments and names if someone found the items. I lost a lot of faith in the community over this. I dont understand why players just cant play legit!
Posted Feb 9, 19 · OP
List
Undo
Diamonds:
+4
2 Years
Just to throw it out there: Items taken on SkyblockD
Maxed out bow named "Mike Tyson"
Maxed out sword(s): one without looting and with sweeping edge, one with looting 2 and no sweeping edge.
Maxed out Diamond axe: Mending, Sharpness V, Unbreaking III labeled "Sweet (red) Revenge (Gray) ".
Additional Maxed out Diamond Axe: Same enchantments as above but with efficeincy one and labeled "Fuck you"
Maxed Pickaxe: Eff V, For III, Unbr III
3 sets of maxed armor: one set has basically every enchantment but aqua affitnity and respiration. thorns III on all pieces
Axel_Twister Ubr III rose from a date from a couple weeks ago.

Items taken on GTA:
Three olympias: one with eff 4, for III, ubr III and damaged. two clean olympias with no damage.
one cheytach: no enchantments or damage.
One M16: eff III, for III, ubr III, not damaged.
Radiation RIfle: purchased literally 2 hours before being hacked
15k in currency was stolen
3 pieces of cheap diamond armor
prot 3 ubr III iron set
2 stack enchantment bottles
4 chests
Posted Feb 9, 19 · OP
Diamonds:
+45
Pro Member
1 Year
Make a support ticket for a password recovery (cosmicmc.com/support) tell your problems there, and wait for a reply. If you already got your account back then good job.
eca856cb0aa844d66b9e2b61a39cc97c.png
Posted Feb 9, 19
List
Undo
Diamonds:
+45
Pro Member
1 Year
By the way if your ticket don't have been replied within like 3 days, then you should contact Allen on discord or some staff.
eca856cb0aa844d66b9e2b61a39cc97c.png
Posted Feb 9, 19
List
Undo
NoticeNotices