Close Store

A Guide How to Annihilation

8 replies
Diamonds:
+10
1 Year
You start off in the Annihilation lobby. This is where you choose your teams from red blue yellow or green. If it says in chat “please join another team until the count evens out” it means the team is full. Join another team. There’s a panel in the right side, and displays each teams nexus health. When you mine the end block of any opposing team, it drops by one. When it reaches 0, they lose. It starts at 75 health. All ores replenish itself automagically.

How to earn exp
Anything in anni isn’t permanent, except exp and balance (buggers don’t count. Sort of like cheating). Buggers are when you do a sort of ritual of sorts when a game ends, and can keep inventory next round. The bug is removed.

There’s commands in the game, but there isn’t /seen
List of commands:
/myxp shows your exp
Kits are special boosts to your gameplay.
List of kits:

0 exp Civilian : you start with this kit, leather armour and wooden gear.

2500 exp Lumberjack : the second cheapest kit, gives leather armour, sword, pick axe and eff1 stone axe.

5000 exp Archer : Gives wooden gear leather armour power I Bow, Healing I potion and 16 arrows. You also have the ability of putting flint and a wood stick together to make a arrow. (There’s a typo in /kits it says putting together flint and stucks)

5000 exp Warrior : Gives sharp 1 sword, leather gear, wooden gear and healing potion. Every melee I sharp 1 if you use this kit.

20000 exp Chronoshift : wooden gear leather armour. Has a clock, can be used to go back to the last spot you die and has all the health, armour inventory things etc.

25000 exp Swapper : Wooden gear except shovel and leather armour. Has a cd and can swap places with anyone that you can see.

25000 exp Assassin : Includes leather armour wooden gear and a assassin feather, which makes you invisible for 5 or 6 seconds and no fall damage. The invisibility isn’t useful since there’s trail debris so it’s only partially invisible. The armour is removed when you turn invisible automagically. The cool down is 30 seconds.

25000 exp Scout : Leather armour wooden gear except shovel, gold sword and a grapple. The grapple has no cool down, and composes of a altered fishing rod. You can practically fly around the map.

25000 exp Berserker : you spawn with leather, healing I potion wooden gear except shovel and a stone sword. Every kill you make, you gain an additional health, can be stacked up to 20 hp. If your hp falls below 40%, you deal extra damage per hit.

25000 exp Vampire : Includes night vision potion,

25000 exp Enchanter : what every player needs first. It gives extra exp levels every time you mine, and useful for getting prot4. Gives gold sword, wooden gear except shovel.

25000 exp Ninja : comes with wooden gear leather armour and a ghast tear. The ghast tear is the same as a assassin feather.

25000 exp Acrobat : no fall damage, has a ability to jump every 30 seconds. Wooden gear and leather armour.

25000 exp Defender : Regen 2 at base and wooden gear leather armour

25000 exp Miner : has a eff 1 stone pick wooden gear except shovel and leather armour.

25000 exp Pyro : has a stone sword wooden gear except shovel leather armour and deals fire aspect with any sword. Not partucarily useful but it also has fire resistance permanent.

25000 exp Scorpio : wooden gear, leather armour. Has a hook, a nether star, can be thrown to hook people to them. Useful to stop pot rushers. Note there’s no fall damage if you get hit by someone who has scorp and fall.

25000 exp Succubus : has a chance to kill a player if his or her go is under 40%. Cooldo

25000 exp Swapper : Swaps places with someone else in peripheral view.

25000 exp Thor : Has a chance to zap people

25000 exp Transporter : Can put a tp to anywhere except the no build zone near the nexus. If you die the tp is broken

Note all kits has a compass and all kit equipment is soulsbound
Kit ideas

Plague: has a immunity to poison spells and has a soul bound splash Poison 2 potion. Kit would cost 30000 exp.

Merger: Costs 20000 exp. has a choice to merge 2 kits from 2 different exp difference (archer and scout for example and berserker and scout wouldn’t work).

Ways to win: there’s a type of people who AFK in a good team. That’s boring. Another way is to get p4 sharp 3 or 4 and farm opponents. This means that getting star 2 regen 1 pots and 1 shot opponents. If the opposing nexus has anything over 1, the teams player respawns unless if the nexus dies. There’s fixed spawn locations, so make splash pots grab a few friends and pots away! Every 1 kill gives 4 exp.
Another way is to scorp people into a sky base built with s lumberjack kit (wood logs replenish too but not wood planks) to make a base over the opposing team.
The iron blocks can’t be broken. In the desert or Meteor map some people troll you by covering the enderfurnace with them.
Enderfurnaces are where you smelt but people can’t steal.

Maps
Castles
Most favoured map by players. Consists of a standard map. Has 8 or 9 anvils per base.

Meteor
In middle of the map, diamonds spawn at phase 1. And the endertable can be stolen. Has 2 anvils per base and can also be stolen. ( I suggest the ender table be moved to a safer place where people can’t steal it).

Hills
Normal map. Easy to hit opponent nexus.

Plateaus
A classic map, the diamonds spawn at phase 3 like all other map. Nothing special.

Highlands
At the lapis mine, pots spawn naturally, sometimes containing strength pots. Diamonds spawn at phase 1.

Jungle
If you use the right hack (which is illegal) you can access secret diamonds at phase 1. Harder to rush without assassin or pots to hit nexus.

Desert: more popular than castles. Same things in castles, no early diamonds.

Pirates
Rare map not usually chosen. There’s a hidden ‘back door’ for scouts assassin or ninja. Almost immediate access to nexus.

TheMoat
uncommonly chosen map. Nothing out of the ordinary. There’s a place where if you mine down, you can bypass a lot of defense. 3 or 4 blocks down you’ll find a sewer and gains access to almost beside nexus. Be careful, one of the place has a crevice, something that needs to be fixed. There’s also a team that if you glitch correctly you can go underneath the nexus and mine up (not sure if it’s illegal... I also don’t know how to mine like that).

Commands list
/bal shows balance (/baltop for people with most bal)
/myxp shows do
/m or ss shows server uptime
/e enchants with custom enchant books. Ask ProX or some other professionals for exact details
/stats (playername) gives their stats
/team (colour) join a team
/kit choose kits
/buy buy kits
/shop buy exp for real money

People to ask for help
Don’t bother asking Allen he doesn’t play here
Skytheguy (me)
JimmyitsPro (old player)
ProX_Terms (moderator)

Literally anyone else who has good /stats and is not hacker lol

That’s pretty much all you need to know about this game.
Posted Jan 28, 19 · OP
List
Undo
Diamonds:
+84
3 Years
This is very nice! Thank you for this.

Some commands you forgot: /echest and /craft. I think these two are really helping in the game.
/team shows how many players are in each team. There's also /bal which people say is useless.
Players can access their enderchest (/echest) once they've joined a team. However, if you disconnect or leave the server, you cannot access this command. If the player disconnecst then connects again, they'll respawn in the lobby, in order to get back in the game, they must change their kit, using /kit .

A hacker can have good stats xD. It's the # of kills vs # of deaths which can be sus.

If you use an exclamation point (!) in the beginning of your message, it will be shown globally instead of your team chat. /me is another way to chat globally. To add to what I said about /echest, even if the player has not joined a team, the command cannot be used after you disconnect.
There's multiple ways to earn xp; you or your teammate breaks an enemy's nexus, killing an enemy, winning the game (you can get 200xp if your team wins the game; the second team will earn 150xp), purchasing xp with real money, begging people for xp (aNnOYinG :d), and voting. Each vote is 100xp.

I suggest adding that each phase is 10 minutes and that there's always something that occurs in each phase.
Posted Jan 28, 19 · Last edited Feb 8, 19 by Snow_Flake...
List
Undo
Diamonds:
+7
1 Year
ProX_Terms is 5 years player of anni :)

But Hope JimmyItsPro Deserver also to Become a Moderator or Some Famous Youtubers like ItzSush!
or Those Most Supporters of Anni! Hoping :)
Posted Feb 1, 19
Diamonds:
+51
Pro Member
1 Year
I already made a forum post of how to play anni, but this sounds familiar to me
Good job i see you put effort on this
eca856cb0aa844d66b9e2b61a39cc97c.png
Posted Feb 1, 19
Diamonds:
+51
Pro Member
1 Year
+ fyi diamonds doesn't spawn early on desert, they spawn at p3 as the same time as castles so yea
eca856cb0aa844d66b9e2b61a39cc97c.png
Posted Feb 1, 19
Diamonds:
GUYS HELP ME I CAN'T REGISTER IN SERVER PLEASE I WANT TO PLAY AGAIN :<
Posted Feb 2, 19
Diamonds:
+109
4 Years
put your mice in rice and win ez.
Posted Feb 5, 19
Diamonds:
+17