Close Store

A Players Guide On What To Expect On Creative

7 replies
Diamonds:
+39
3 Years
Creative is a very harsh place, many things can happen while on creative, which is why an average player must be prepared for the post-apocalyptic world of Creative.

Donors
The people in chat with the really colorful nicknames and prefixes, they're donors. Normally some have great respect and reputation across the land of creative. Most of them ignore the casual users and only talk to each other about weird topics. They all somehow know each others names and they all have some level of special reputation. Donors are the people that probably will rarely respond to you if you're not at least donor 1 (not always true). Though some are nice, they can be mean and scary. Expect many of them to be around creative and expect some to have big egos (for some reason).

Advertisers
The players that do things like "Come to my shop at /p h (name)! We sell guns, heads, banners, packages, and more! These people normally always on trying to gain money or play games at their plots, they advertise so people will go to their plot and actually do whatever they're advertising. While normally not harmful, some people's adverts can be for rude or harsh reasons, these guys are normally non-donors and some will spam their adverts in chat to get attention.

Staff
Staff are not much to worry about, they're normally just donors with more power. They normally don't play on creative so you won't be seeing them around often, most are chill and will enforce the rules to keep creative good. They probably will respond to users because staff are meant to be nice, they will also answer questions some people ask as long as its not private info.

Users
The most common type of player, the basic player just wanting to hang out on Cosmic Craft, only a few of them have some kind of reputation due to being friends with donors. Most of them just build at their plots or advertise their plots. From what I've seen, most try to hang out with the donors and be cool in chat but they normally don't succeed because they don't have something to brag about or they don't have an ego. Some are stupid too but I don't want to offend anyone so I just won't go on to that topic. These people you won't have to really worry about because they don't do much harm unless they're...

Toxic
The mean, the scary, the toxic player. Though rare, can be a donor or a user. Their main job is to wreck peoples ego and make them feel bad to the point where they make users quit. They're general assholes and are big brutes. Normally the ones that hit hard are the smart ones that can actually make a joke. The majority just say something weak. They're quite easily to deal with if you know how /ignore works or if you can make something so harsh it makes them quit and cry.

Rule Breakers / Hackers
Rule breakers are only common when its the advertisers spamming or actually just people spamming in general. These people are easy to deal with and can be easily /ignore'd. On the other hand, the rare type is the guy that actually starts ddosing and hacking the server, this guy is probably not even on the server unless he wants to ruin that specific server, you can't really deal with these people but at least they are crazy rare.

After reading this guide, I hope you new players know what to expect on creative. Truly it is not as bad as it may be listed in this guide and things may change. You can never know the truth about creative until you've experienced it yourself. Truthfully, there is no need to worry about what happens on creative, just look out for scammers or other baddies and stay on the safe side of things.
Posted Sep 15, 18 · OP · Last edited Sep 15, 18 by Weegeee
List
Undo
Diamonds:
+6
2 Years
Very accurate if I do say so myself... this is sad....
Posted Oct 4, 18 · Last edited Oct 4, 18 by NiroCC
Diamonds:
+17
1 Year
Wow! You understood creative Good Guide Hopefully People will understand just like you! ^^
Posted Oct 10, 18
Diamonds:
+133
1 Year
Creative is full of shit like Role Playing stuff what the fuck is that also some shit shop that they making
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/406088311321526272/450572449034141696/2018-05-28_16.10.51.png
Posted Oct 13, 18
Diamonds:
+6
2 Years
At this point creative is just for donors to chat lmao
Posted Oct 13, 18
List
Undo
Diamonds:
+330
2 Years
The Creative World is a really subjective one. Some things might be true while others might not be true.
Posted Oct 13, 18
Diamonds:
+4
2 Years
I'm Toxic.
[img]https://imgur.com/a/EXVF3jZ[/img]
Posted Oct 14, 18
Diamonds:
+6
2 Years
wrote:
I'm Toxic.